All those who have used a redeem code for iTunes know that it can allow you to get amazing things. For instance, there is a new song you like or a new movie. You can simply use this Redeem gift code and get it immediately.
On top of that with the iTunes Gift code, you are also able to get many paid apps, e-books, games, etc… And knowing that in the upcoming Holidays there is a high possibility of receiving free iTunes code then it is a good idea to know how to Redeem it.
In this post, I will explain to you how to Redeem iTunes Gift card on iPhone/iPad or iPod touch device which runs on iOS 8 version.
Short Guide How To Redeem iTunes Code on iPhone
First, you must decide whether you will be getting media content or an app. If you are going for media then use the iTunes Store. If it is an app then go to the App store
- Step 1: Launch App/iTunes Store
- Step 2: If you have launched App Store tap on “Featured”/ If you have launched iTunes Store tap on “Music”
- Now tap “Redeem”
- If you have not signed in automatically you will be now prompted to do so. Your Apple ID and password will be required
- In the new menu add your Gift Code
- Redeem your card by taping “Redeem” on top of the menu
If you have followed my instructions as described you should have already redeemed your Gift card. You can now use it to buy your favorite e-book, music, movie, app, game, etc…
This is for Mac users only. It is also possible to redeem your gift card with the help of your built-in camera:
- Launch App/iTunes Store
- Tap the “Redeem” button which is on the bottom
- Sign in (if you have not already done so)
- Tap the “Use Camera” button
- Peel the iTunes Gift card label
- Now Hold the back of your card and make sure that the side is with a black focus box and point it to your camera.
- The camera will read the code and it will Redeem it. After that, your iTunes balance will be shown on screen.
Please remember that if you get an item that costs more than the value of your gift card that amount will be billed to your credit card. In addition, it is also not possible to use the “free songs credits” when buying an entire album. You can only buy single tracks with free song credits.