Just recently Microsoft has made a public announcement that its much-speculated game streaming feature will now be available for public use. With this feature, you will be able to play and stream your favorite Xbox One games like “Forza Horizon2” or “Halo: The Master Chief Collection” to a computer or tablet which operates on Windows 10.
The requirement in order to be able to do this is to have a computer or tablet with Windows 10 that has the latest version of the Xbox app and an Xbox One console. Online streaming has many advantages and it enables you to continue from where you have left on your Xbox, even at the situation when your TV is not available for use at that particular moment.
Play And Stream Xbox Games
If you want to use this feature, you will have to pick the correct settings on your computer or tablet and on your Xbox One. To begin, just start your box One and do these changes:
- Open Settings Preferences on your Xbox One console
- Tap Allow Game streaming to other devices
Once you do this, it will be required to set up your PC or tablet:
- Go to the Xbox App on Windows 10. Choose Connect and select Add a Device from the menu which is on the left side of the App. After that select your Xbox One console.
- Connect a wired Xbox 360 or Xbox One controller to your PC or tablet who operates on Windows 10.
- Now go to Home and select Recently Played to find an Xbox One game.
- To begin with the streaming on your computer selects Play from Console.
If you wish to have complete control over your Free Xbox Live Codes one thru from your computer, select Game Streaming in the Home Section of the Xbox One App. Note that you require the newest version of the Xbox App on your computer or tablet in order for this method to work.
Once the game streaming session has started you will receive a notification on your Xbox One that a streaming session is in progress by a specific user. Note that this means that you will be unable to stream a game on your computer and Xbox One at the same time. When game streaming is in progress on your Xbox One console there will be notification ”In use” just as the person streaming is in the room.
These are the things you need to know on how to stream Xbox games on Windows 10 tablets or computers.