Do you want to know How To Unlock Motorola Droid with only the IMEI number? Well, you are in the right place to solve this problem for free only with your computer device. The most effective way to unlock any mobile phone device was under our noses the whole time.
Finally, an unlock solution that not only grants a full SIM unlock but also promises a permanent one. Why would anyone want to unlock a Motorola Droid? Motorola Droid handsets are amazing devices just as they are. No one who has had one will ever trade it for something else. That is the truth and the statistics support it.
Unlock Motorola Droid Process
Motorola Droid mobile phone devices are sold more than any other cell phone in the past couple of years. Another truth in relation to the Motorola Droid handsets is that they have a lot more to offer when unlocked. The benefits are starting from the free apps, by many different developers and creators, to the cheaper phone bills.
Many restrictions come along the software SIM lock that you can now remove if only you took the time to read this article. Where to search for the IMEI number? The IMEI number has a significant role when it comes to identifying your Motorola Droid.
Even since the Motorola Droid is in bits, the manufacturers mark it with an IMEI number before they send it to the retailers. The IMEI is a unique combination of numbers and is separate for every separate Motorola Droid handset. The IMEI can prove that your device is really yours, where you bought it, where was it manufactured, what carrier sold it to you, etc. this being said it is clear that the IMEI will be available on more than just one location.
First, the IMEI code is always printed on the box. If you are not the first user of the device or you just do not keep the box, check the battery, or around the battery slot. If you do not like to open your handset then just find the IMEI by dialing *#60#. With the IMEI number, you can use our code-generating tool to find the unlock Motorola Droid code that will remove the SIM lock on your fancy device.
Unlock Motorola Droid Benefits
Today SIM unlock Motorola Droid processes are easier and simpler than ever. The process itself will not take too much of your time nor will it require any technical knowledge or hard thinking to be called trouble. You will get the code before you know. After that, the unlock will last no more than three minutes. This not only removes the SIM restrictions on your device in a splash but you will also gain a lot:
- You can start using the services from networks that were always out of your reach.
- You can choose to have the best 3g and 4g service.
- Reduce your phone call cost.
- You can use the network with the best coverage and be available even when you are in the most remote areas.
- You can get any app you want and you don’t have to do it via an online store, you can get it a lot cheaper using the other available online sources.
Instructions Step By Step
Before starting the SIM unlock Motorola Droid procedure you should check the account and the operative system versions you have on your device. Run the update option and if there are newer versions of the operative system version on your Motorola Droid phone install them as soon as possible.
You may encounter some setbacks if the latest versions are not running. In addition, you should not be experimenting with different SIM cards. Not until you have unlocked your device. You need to have the SIM card from the carrier your Motorola Droid is locked to before anything is initiated.
When this is checked and done, you need to:
- Download the unlock generator tool by click on the download button below:
- Open the software on your PC device,
- Insert the IMEI number, carrier, country, Motorola droid model, valid email address and click “unlock”,
- Make sure your internet connection is stable and reliable,
- Connect the Motorola Droid you want to unlock to the Mac or the PC you are performing the SIM unlock from. The most optimal way for this connection is the USB cable option.
- Back up the data, you consider important because during the SIM unlock process it could be lost or erased. After the SIM unlock is complete restore your info on your Motorola Droid again.
- In the e-mail, you will provide when you connect to our servicer you will get an email with an unlock code.
- Place a different SIM in the SIM card slot and enter the unlock code to activate the SIM card from the new network.
- Click ok,
- Your Motorola Droid cell phone device is now unlocked!!!
Unlock Motorola Droid Supported Models
- Turbo 2
- Maxx 2
- Razr Maxx HD
- Razr HD
- Droid Razr M
- 4 XT894
- Razr Maxx
- Xyboard 8.2 MZ609
- Xyboard 10.1 MZ617
- Razr XT912
- Bionic XT875
- X ME811
- 2 Global
- Pro XT610
Is The Unlock Truly Permanent
This SIM unlocks method uses the IMEI code with which it enters the carrier database and white lists your Motorola Droid there- in the carrier database center. This means that your device will appear as never locked for your carrier’s servers no matter what SIM card you insert.
This is not a jailbreak, in which case you should worry that the SIM lock will eventually reappear. Is this method safe for my device? This method belongs to the group of methods labeled as remote SIM unlock services. In other words, you don’t have to move an inch away from your favorite sofa and get everything done from your own home and your own PC.
The remote unlocking uses software that has been tested on many proto-users and no malware or threatening damage was ever detected. The warranty will not be touched and no software nor hardware issues will be noticeable after the SIM unlock is finished.
Is This Method Legal
This method, as well as a very few others, is absolutely legal. You don’t have to worry about the legal side or this process because you have all the rights to seek a solution and once you find it apply it on your SIM locked iDevice.
To back up this statement, I would like to draw your attention on 26 November 2006, when a law was passed by the U.S. Copyright office granting the right to all users to legally unlock their SIM locked mobile phone device, no matter what brand or model they are.
The lock that is on the SIM card is nothing more than a software restriction that the carriers themselves install on your device. With this, they bond you to use SIM cards only from them, and in a few cases with their sub-branches.
The SIM card, or the subscriber Identity Module, contains a lot of personal information. In addition, it is absolutely your right which carrier you will trust with this data. This is the best way to unlock the cell phone for free from your own home.